February 25, 2012

oscar was my valentine.

what a lucky girl i am.  the stars aligned beautifully this v-day as i spent my day and night at oscar de la renta during NYFW!  seriously?  my ultimate.  when i found out about this opportunity via revlon, i was over the moon.  then panic set in. . . i mean, what do you wear in the presence of fashion royalty?  luckily, i'm in with the fabulous owner of mae's who so kindly loaned me this golden vintage beauty.  a few alterations later, it fit like a glove and was ready to pack!  toughened up with alexander mcqueen sunnies and my favorite leather jacket, i hailed a cab and took a d-e-e-p breath. . .  
 
dress, vintage via mae's // bracelets, mae's + angel court // leather jacket, italy // handbag, michael kors // sunglasses, alexander mcqueen via mertins // photo credit: meredith mashburn photography

. . .after getting back to the loft, i had a celebratory glass of wine and did a little happy dance :)


please come back tomorrow for my backstage interviews + show coverage.

yours truly-

7 comments:

  1. oh, your bun is out of this world! the dress is truly beautiful and i'm curious to read about all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond gorgeous! Your top knots always come out so chic and perfect! You look amazing with your hair up like that. I keep trying them out but I can't seem to get used to it on me!
    Char xo
    www.itsacharmlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, the dress is absolutely beautiful and you wore it SO well! I'm in awe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT DRESS!! I mean, what else is there to say really? Smashing darling, absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow! That dress is beyond gorgeous! And you look fabulous in it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I simply have no words!!
    Fabulous!
    xoxo

    WonEphe
    http://wonephe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete