August 16, 2012

rock and roll ruby.

the comfort of a t-shirt, complete with over-the-top studded shoulder pads?  are you kidding me?  sold.  however, i did glance down at one point throughout the day only to realize my top + my handbag + my laptop bag were all black & studded.  a friend said i must have been feeling {extra} sassy while getting dressed, and i think she was right!  i've clearly been having a rouge et noir moment, as documented here earlier in the week. . .

studded t-shirt, camilla and marc via lola // waxed skinnies, zara {as seen here} // red bobby pins, ulta // sunnies, alexander mcQueen via mertins {as seen here} // bracelets, dahlia lynn + vintage via mae's + ann taylor {as seen here} // red heels, pura lopez // photo credit: keely yount

cheers to the weekend, friends!

yours truly-


  1. so gorgeous!

  2. I'm getting a Sandy from Grease vibe: "Tell me about it, stud." ;)

  3. LOVE the studded shoulders! So hot!

  4. Perfect ! I love this look & your blog is great ! Following you now, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it !

  5. Just stumbled across your blog and am loving your CUTE style!! So glam =)

    Hope you have a great week!!!

    xoxoxo Sallie

  6. Love the studded shoulder pads! They add so much edge and rocker chicness to the outfit!

  7. Love how fashion has helped this lovely lady heal herself. Great inspiration. I hope I can remember this when I'm ill or am older. You look amazing!!! Really chic in your own cute casual dresses fashions!

  8. Thank you for reading + commenting, ladies! Yes, Nicole… it reminds me of Sandy too!! :)


    Anna xx